5E Character Create Playlist

The <sortby> tag ...

Greetings,

was wondering if there was an option other than <control> or <field> for the <sortby> tag.

I would like to sort by position in the database for example (FIFO) - is that possible?

If not, what would I have to do to make it possible (if it is something that could be done).
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Remove the sortby tag completey. Make sure here is no onSortCompare code doing any order within the windowlist script LUA.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Remove the sortby tag completey. Make sure here is no onSortCompare code doing any order within the windowlist script LUA.
    Thank you for the reply. It works ... I should have thought of that.

However is it possible to issue a <sortby> based on a database attribute rather than a field or control?
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Quote Originally Posted by UrsaTeddy View Post
    However is it possible to issue a <sortby> based on a database attribute rather than a field or control?
    I don't think so.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I don't think so.
    Not a great loss, I would assume record order is the most common thing for that ... thank you again.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Thread Information