DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU Crash during NPC token movement.

Windows 10 latest update.
    GeForce Driver 446.14

When moving an icon using arrow keys on a map that had LOS turned on, FGU stopped responding. Log windows popped up and started listing error. This continued until I used Task Manager to exit out of FGU. Desktop also crashed, so I had to reboot.

Added more crash info. When I turned off LOS, these crashes stopped.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kevininrussia; June 3rd, 2020 at 07:28.

I too have been having problems with LOS crashing FGU. I understand that there is a refactor of the LOS code coming, so I am waiting until that happens before I turn LOS back on. (Bummer though)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Windows 10 latest update.
    GeForce Driver 446.14

When moving an icon using arrow keys on a map that had LOS turned on, FGU stopped responding. Log windows popped up and started listing error. This continued until I used Task Manager to exit out of FGU. Desktop also crashed, so I had to reboot.

Added more crash info. When I turned off LOS, these crashes stopped.
    You have an awful lot of extensions loaded. You might start with removing all of them and seeing how it behaves. If your issues clear up, add them back one at a time to see which one is causing the issue.

Almost all the extensions are a few lines of code to change the look of a dialog box. They caused no problems before and doubt they are causing Unity LOS to crash all the sudden on one map with LOS on. If the developers say an extension is responsible they should request the extension to know what is hard crashing their platform and my computer.

Almost all the extensions are a few lines of code to change the look of a dialog box. They caused no problems before and doubt they are causing Unity LOS to crash all the sudden on one map with LOS on. If the developers say an extension is responsible they should request the extension to know what is hard crashing their platform and my computer.
    I guarantee you that the devs will ask the exact same thing, that has been consistent in this sub fora from the beginning, which is why I suggested it.

Most of the extensions are community developed, not by Smiteworks, so they don't manage them, and bear no responsibility for their behavior. There are far too many extensions for them to manage that part of it. They would likely suggest you post in the forum for that extension and report issues there.

Most of them I or a friend made ;-)

As an addendum, Moon Wizard asked me to post these crash logs to this forum. He said nothing about extensions or reporting the logs to other forums.
    Last edited by kevininrussia; June 3rd, 2020 at 20:16.

Most of them I or a friend made ;-)

As an addendum, Moon Wizard asked me to post these crash logs to this forum. He said nothing about extensions or reporting the logs to other forums.
    Fair enough. I'll let Moon Wizard respond then.

Thread Information