5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Multiple font configuration within paragraph and reference manual pages?

We work on reference manual (ruleset is based on CoreRPG) and the original product is having different fonts and weight as part of a paragraph, including symbols that represent special icons on the custom dice. I am not sure if there is way to achieve this in the Reference manual and if this is possible at all with Fantasy Grounds.

Screenshot is below.

The first word of the paragraph (Altitude, Crashes) is different font and color compared to the rest of the text, and the mobility work is with different size and weight. The special symbol is implemented as vector image in the original product, I can make it as custom font .... but still need to know if there is possibility to have something in the XML that instructs FG what to render the different portion of the paragraph properly?

Ideas or how-to?

Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The formatted text is limited to 5 fonts: normal, header, bold, italic, bold&italic. You could try replacing one of those with the special font you need; but you might be making a lot more work for yourself long term.

JPG

OK, I understand there is limitation and the only workaround is to replace one of the font combinations such as bolt+italic to display different font than the body font. Which is not recommended, especially in case the typeface has this combo in future modules or the users make stories and require this emphasis combination.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information