DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Hi,

I know your looking into it, but the prices really are oddly structured, for example I can get a Hardcover copy of the CSC for £37. with a free pdf. The FG version cost me £41.28.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Hi,

I know your looking into it, but the prices really are oddly structured, for example I can get a Hardcover copy of the CSC for £37. with a free pdf. The FG version cost me £41.28.
    Chap,

Remember the FG prices are in US $, and we're charged in £, so we get charged whatever the lowest exchange rate possible so our banks can make extra money.

Would be nice for FG in the future to price things in $, £ and €, but that would mean running conversion tools and then cause confusion as all commissions are paid in US $. I long for the day of the Universal Currency.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    .... I long for the day of the Universal Currency.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Latinum.
    Gold pressed latinum.

Thanks for all the work!

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Thanks for all the work!
    Hi GregRex,

Thanks for your kind words, it was a mammoth task.

I'm working on v1.1.3 of the ruleset which features some nice updates to make CSC fit even better.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thx to MBM for taking weeks and months of time to enter all that data and logic into the product. Seeing how much work it was and how the price is discussed in another thread stings a bit. I understand both sides here though. I also understand SmiteWorks being between a rock and a hard place, trying to find the best compromise between publisher and customer.

It is seldomly more than a hobby for someone to put content into FG. People like MBM do it for us, the community mostly.

I as a tester invest way less time (doing it for free though) but still not a marginal part. A few days of testing run into something like the CSC.

This is not to brag, this is for all of you as an information how many people, from Mongoose to MBM to the tester to Smiteworks are working, so that these things are available for you.
    This is because we all rock, the content creators, converters, testers, providers as well as the community!

Sounds like one great psycho circus -> https://youtu.be/BWIW6Ti0PbE
    :-D

Thread Information