DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by greyseasunder View Post
    Thanks MBM- I'm new to FGU, Traveller, but not to RPG's in general. Really appreciate your hard work on this- my players and I are already digging in and working with the content- this addition really fleshes out equipment and goes along way toward making FGU Traveller start to feel like a more polished experience. Thank you!
    Hi Greyseasunder,

So very nice of you to say those words, CSC was very hard for me, data entry is not my strong point. But I hope that many people get to enjoy it!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

After doing some small conversions no myself I totally can relate, man!
    Helluva work, MBM. Those must have been tedious hours, days, weeks of data entry for sure! But you did it and now this monument is for order to enjoy for all.
    Well done, chap!

Now that the different ammo types are in we are missing a standard ammo item option for the core book.

Wow! So glad to see it out. Will High Guard be next?.i see there is a little starship option now on the CT screen but clicking on it launches loads of errors?

Anyway I will get the CSC but i hope the price might drop a little because i simply can not afford it this month, or possibly year!

CJ x

Quote Originally Posted by CJR View Post
    Wow! So glad to see it out. Will High Guard be next?.i see there is a little starship option now on the CT screen but clicking on it launches loads of errors?
    I was just experimenting with the starship system and didn't see any errors. Are you using classic or unity?

Yes, High Guard is the next planned expansion and is already in development followed by the Companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Now that the different ammo types are in we are missing a standard ammo item option for the core book.
    The standard ammo is the normal attack/damage you get when a weapon has no special ammo, dropping more ammo onto a weapon doesn't remove these. So you should use them for any normal non-special ammo attack.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Anyway I will get the CSC but i hope the price might drop a little because i simply can not afford it this month, or possibly year!

CJ x
    I would guess you're using FGU, seems v1.1.2 has been put into FGU ahead of time. I'll remove that Starship button, it's part of the future dev and you shouldn't see it! Apologies.

Cheers,
    MBM

I am happy to spend time volunteering on data entry if it will help. Matt know me, and i am probably under NDA for Mongoose already so the tedious bits I can always assist with of needed if it is just pasting text or typing things in You do an amazing job!

I am happy to spend time volunteering on data entry if it will help. Matt know me, and i am probably under NDA for Mongoose already so the tedious bits I can always assist with of needed if it is just pasting text or typing things in You do an amazing job!
    Haha awesome. Alas we use a special tool so data needs to be in a text format in a very specific order, very much like a custom CSV. It's clunky.

The issue with CSC, there are 1,500 items, and most have art work as well. I would estimate it took me 2-300 hours to get CSC done and that's not including the ruleset work, which is ongoing. In comparison, High Guard is around 80 hours, and Traveller Companion around 30 hours...

There aren't any more huge books like it, so should be good! But let me think about what people can/can't help with. Worlds Data might be useful for Behind the Claw!

Cheers,
    MBM

And I have it. Payment from Chaosium for a Cthulhu book I am commissioned for came in, so this was an obvious buy. Looks great, and at least Tom's character can add that always essential item, the Alien Cosplay Kit. (He has an Aslan one, and so far has managed not to show this to any Aslan so still alive!) If you don't own the book in print this is an essential buy, and even if you do I think it has so much I would buy it anyway. Plus the price is sort of justified, because all my players can access it in game, which saves buying multiple copies, or pushing the one paper version around. Now I have to work out how slots work in battle dress, can you add to them?

Thread Information