FG License: Currently demo pass but willing to look at the paid passes.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time Canada
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for flexibly scheduled game. I work shift work that occurs on a 9 day rotation schedule (DDNN 5 days off with the occasional drop in shift).
Term: Hoping for a long term group, have played in multiple multi-year games would like to find a good group to do so with again.
Voice: Have decent mic set up, and wiling to use whichever voice service as necessary.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1ed
Game System Experience: AD&D 2nd, D&D 3ed, D&D 3.5ed, Pathfinder, D&D 5ed, Starfinder, D20, and a few others I can't think of the names off the top of my head.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Haven't used much of Fantasy Grounds as of yet, but quick on the uptake and have used similar programs for other games

Character Type Preferred: Honestly have no real preference for character types, I tend to pick up something the group needs find a trope and play with it.
About me: Looking primarily for myself but my brother may be interested as well (thus the potential of 2 players). I'm a Registered Nurse in the ED, thus the weird schedule, and having a couple of the games I was running/playing in fall through due to scheduling conflicts (the world going into chaos), I've been looking to really get back into it. I've been playing RPGs for the better part of 30 years now starting with the Red Box that was put out in the early 90s with my family and fell in love with it there. From there off and on I was able to find groups to play in as well as GM for. I enjoy a wide variety of game styles from strictly strategic loot, build, combat to high roleplay. I do feel that a good amount of fun is necessary and warranted at times, but also feel that balance should be maintained. I am to be honest an open book and always find it very hard to do these "About me"s so any questions are welcome.