DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Group of 4 LF 5e DM

Hello. I have a group of four players looking for a DM. Three of our four get to play together but one of us is always the DM so I thought to see if there's a DM out there open to trying out our group. This is my first post so I don't know what to expect but I do know that this DM would get an experienced group of players (old but not too old dudes) that will give you an engaging DM experience. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

How about a bi-weekly game on a weekday evening (est)? I've GM'ing various games since middle school for about 25 years now with the same group. I am relatively new to Fantasy Grounds (unity).
    I'd say I run a character-driven, cinematic style game. Is there a particular theme or setting you all want to play?

TarekReed
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCT7567 View Post
    How about a bi-weekly game on a weekday evening (est)? I've GM'ing various games since middle school for about 25 years now with the same group. I am relatively new to Fantasy Grounds (unity).
    I'd say I run a character-driven, cinematic style game. Is there a particular theme or setting you all want to play?
    Hello! I had to change my account due to login issues (I was Olrin). Excellent, thanks to you for replying and offering your time. Much appreciated. Our group will be new to FG so we'll need a little help getting through some of the tech stuff - we can muddle through it. We're all on EST time and are generally available at 7PM start. Would this work for you? What are next steps?

I reread your post and saw that I missed the question about game setting. The setting is up to you, we'll adapt.

Are y’all interested in adding another player? I am also est zone, and have been playing FG for 8 months. I have 2 other groups that have campaigns going now on Wednesday and Saturday eve.
    Thanks

Thread Information