Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks for all answers
    I am still watching the links from post 2
    Will try zoom or Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Cozy View Post
    Thanks for all answers
    I am still watching the links from post 2
    Will try zoom or Discord
    Let me know if you need any help.....have gotten pretty proficient in using zoom as this was also the method in the kids classroom studies when they shut down the schools over the pandemic.

To chime in: we tried Discord and while it was rock solid for me, one player is using a computer they do not have full admin rights on, and so could not install the Discord windows app, and through the web it just did not work consistently for them. Then had another that seemed to have issues with window switching (sometimes Discord would mute itself when he click on FG and he didn't notice). We flipped to google hangouts and that has been easy - even without push-to-talk (so nice...) it's been better for us.

I did grab a few DMs Guild extensions but they are luxury stuff to automate things that are not that hard to do manually - we're just lazy.
    But a couple of free one you can find on the forums that are really helpful:

5E - Roll For Initiative - ( request roll extension ) - let's you request individual or group rolls, openly or fed back just to the DM - use it all the time
    CoreRPG+ Extension: Has Initiative Indicator - simple visual help for the DM to find the token with the current initiative

Blog Entries
    I only wish I caught this when it was posted almost A YEAR AGO! I guess I'm not as "findable" as I think I am?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information