DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Implement an Effect for Halfling Luck

Halfling Traits:

Lucky: When you roll a 1 on a d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or a saving through, you reroll the die and must use the new roll.

Rullset: 5e

** I have read every forum post I can find, and the Wiki on 5E effects. Can't figure it out.

MOD: not Unity related. Moved to ruleset specific forum.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; June 1st, 2020 at 15:29.

Hi, for weapons you can add reroll 2 in weapon properties. Maybe you could also try adding it as an effect to your character? Maybe it will then also reroll ability checks.

But if that does not work, there is an extension on dmsguild for halfling luck. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/312...-Halfling-Luck

Yes, I tried adding "reroll" in the effects properties, and it doesn't work. I also tried "ATK: 1d20r1." That also did not work.

Thank you for the tip on the dmsguild extension. I'm new to extensions, but I will take a look!!

Addendum: I also should have mentioned that I'm trying to do this in FGU.
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; June 1st, 2020 at 15:48.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure you can not automate this without Kent's extension (hence why he made it).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Good Day Tuleen Donai
    As LordEntrails mentioned there is a purchase on DMSGuild to do exactly what you want:
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/312...-Halfling-Luck

Ok, I purchased this extension and have it loading up in my FGC and FGU instances. I cannot get it to look like it does anything when I add the Halfling Luck.

This is a DMsguild product. I am aware of this. However, DMsguild doesn't seem to allow us anywhere to do a private message to the developers of the extension. Can anyone please give me a clue on how to contact Kent McCullough or Rob Twohy (the developers)?

Thank You,

Mike LaPointe

Quote Originally Posted by mlapoint View Post
    Ok, I purchased this extension and have it loading up in my FGC and FGU instances. I cannot get it to look like it does anything when I add the Halfling Luck.

This is a DMsguild product. I am aware of this. However, DMsguild doesn't seem to allow us anywhere to do a private message to the developers of the extension. Can anyone please give me a clue on how to contact Kent McCullough or Rob Twohy (the developers)?

Thank You,

Mike LaPointe

Rob has a Discord channel and Kent has an individual channel off of Rob's Discord channel. The URL for Rob's Discord Channel is: https://discord.gg/FVgtecr

It is subtle. You won't see anything unless the player rolls a 1. You will see the die roll the 1. Then the chat window will report something like (sorry, going from memory here) [Reroll: R2=16]. That shows that the 1 was rerolled to a 16. The chat window reports the correct result with regards to hitting a target, etc.

Thank You spoofer!

Thread Information