5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Stoneworker Cartography maps now free on DriveThruRPG

I recieved this email today that I wanted to share:

Hello everyone,
    I'd just like to let everyone of you, my previous customers, know that I have made all of my maps and collections available for free. I wanted you to know because you supported me back when I needed the support. Life has changed a lot and I no longer need to make money selling these things. So they are free to all. Please tell your gamer friends.
    Thank you to every one of you. If I decide to get back into map making in the future, any future releases will be free. However, at this time I don't think there will be any more maps.
    Happy gaming everyone!
    Lanndon
    That's great that Lanndon is now giving back to the community that (hopefully) gave him some level of support when he needed it. Thanks Lanndon!

A lot of the maps are apocalype/modern, with some fantasy. Well worth a look.

Go here to get the maps: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/...er-Cartography
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 1st, 2020 at 12:05.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Good stuffs there! 40k games will definitely get use of many of the maps!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks for the tip!

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Thread Information