FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 18 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Alright, I'll check it now...

... And same errors pop out, same items aren't calculated :/

oh well, good night XD it'll be for another day! (and naturally, thank you for all the work you already did so far!)
    Hmm. I'm not seeing errors and the price of items with commas are being calculated on my end. When the error pop up, see if any are red (scroll in that error window) since the orange errors aren't a big deal (I do want to fix those orange ones eventually though) and won't be visible unless a red error is in the list, too.

Are you sure you have the latest version 1.5.3? I'm not seeing any issues with the item you're testing with as of 1.5.3.
    I forgot to include a link when I released it, maybe you are still on 1.5.2?
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Tot...ses/tag/v1.5.3

Here is a test build that stops most of those ruleset warnings, so it's easier to see the real error.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bmos; June 29th, 2020 at 22:49. Reason: add v1.5.4-beta

Yes, you did forget including a link but your upload site already had it on :P I just tried the 1.5.4. beta and the matter persists (both the "worthless" items and the orange errors. But, I found a way to fix it altough it's pretty annoying:

Whenever I put in inventory an item that deems to have "no value", I have to open its panel, identify it/unidentify it a couple times, then set its quantity to 3, and back to 1. Then it calculates it as it should. I wonder why (yeah I did all kinds of testing these days XD)

it also may be enough to just identify/unidentify a couple times (I just click the "ID" icon 4 times now), gotta test it

Yep, identifying/unidentifying an item does the job, then just stimulate the calculation (by increasing quantity of any one item to at least 3 and back to 1) and it works o.o
    It's still faster than using the party sheet :°D
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; June 29th, 2020 at 16:45.

At least there is a workaround hehe
    That is quite the behavior, though.

What module are the items from?
    Everything in the core rulebook seems to be formatted without commas and when I add them manually it doesn't trigger the errors you get.

Also, since the total is kind of hard to read after about 50k (no digit grouping) I think I'll add a half space between each group of three digits.
    Last edited by bmos; June 29th, 2020 at 19:25.

hmm I have the standard database from FG and lots of things I added myself; but the "bug" appears to exist indipendently from the source: some items from the standard DB don't work, and some of those I created DO work

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    hmm I have the standard database from FG and lots of things I added myself; but the "bug" appears to exist indipendently from the source: some items from the standard DB don't work, and some of those I created DO work
    By standard DB, do you mean the SRD content that comes pre-bundled?
    I've never used that stuff (I buy the official content so it has pictures and such) so I'll see if it's related to the issue.
    I ask because I've tried at least 15 items from the core rulebook without any errors, so clearly something is different!
    This is only only extension that you have loaded during testing, right?

EDIT: Woohoo! I have reproduced the issue! Looks like the "PFRPG Magic Items" module contains lots of items that are formatted differently. They lack the "isidentified" value until you toggle it off and on again. Pretty sure I can code around this omission. I'd bet there are items in other modules like this, too.

EDIT2: It now assumes everything is identified unless it's specifically marked as not identified (before it was the inverse of that).

See attached PFRPG.Total.Encumbrance.v1.5.4-beta.2.ext. It also makes the total number easier to read.
    Last edited by bmos; June 30th, 2020 at 01:14.

And it seems to work! Altough I still get loads of errors in that debug panel, this time I got one red line!

Error Panel.png

Edit: some items still won't work (masterwork tools, for example), everburning torch and the price value I set on the adamantine body of a warforged character (tried with 4000) and a bunch more. Still, it's improving and I'm happy
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; June 30th, 2020 at 01:03.

Awesome! Thanks!
    Here is a better version based on that help

If you can zip up and send your campaign folder(except images and tokens) I might be able to figure the rest out without you having to do so much testing.
    Really weird that I'm not getting these issues.
    Last edited by bmos; June 30th, 2020 at 02:02.

Hmm... the orange lines all disappeared, but the red one remained (every time I try to place/remove something from the inventory of THAT one character, haven't tried every single other chars but another couple I tried work just fine)

Error Panel.png

Ignore the very first line (the aura thing), it's another test I started running now (I wanted to figure out if that aura thing works in 3.5.. it kinda does, but it also triggers all sorts of errors)

Do you have other extensions loaded during this testing?
    If so, please try without them?
    Last edited by bmos; June 30th, 2020 at 01:39.

It does that even with only that single one extension set

Error Panel.png

Thread Information