STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 18 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Too funny, I just came across that peeking at your code. Changing
    Code:
    if MirrorImageHandler then
        ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("mirrorimage", MirrorImageHandler.onMirrorImage);
    end
    to

Code:
    if MirrorImageHandler then
        ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("mirrorimage", MirrorImageHandler.onMirrorImage);
    end
    if SpellFailure then
        ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("spellfailure", SpellFailure.spellFailureMessage);
    end
    seems to be all it takes.
    I wonder why that is, it would seem unlikely that only one extension can be using ResultHandlers at a time.
    That's funny, and I also still do not understand why this is needed I will add that then to my extension, thanks for looking at the code

v1.3.3 now released
    • Lowers the character speed accordingly, unless equipped armor is already slowing the character more
    • Adds a cute logo to the load announcement
    • Fixes a potential nil value error

https://github.com/bmos/TotalEncumbr...ases/tag/1.3.3
    Last edited by bmos; June 23rd, 2020 at 12:27.

Not directly related to this extension, but adjacent to it: I know you can indicate whether items are carried/worn/dropped and that would affect the encumbrance, but does FG have containers so instead of having to individually drop each item that you are carrying in your backpack, you can just drop the backpack?
    Ultimate License holder.

Server Alias: idle jump epic luck
    Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers
    Please make sure you have a headset and mic.

Just set it as the container itself in the location field o.o

dunno, you get those 20 lbs of soap, and in the location column you type "backpack" (if you have a backpack). If the syntax matches, it moves the item there and you just need to bother with the "container" itself for checking weight

Quote Originally Posted by hangarflying View Post
    Not directly related to this extension, but adjacent to it: I know you can indicate whether items are carried/worn/dropped and that would affect the encumbrance, but does FG have containers so instead of having to individually drop each item that you are carrying in your backpack, you can just drop the backpack?
    It sure does
    Like Asgurgolas says, it's pretty simple:
    Just type a name like "backpack" into the location field to the right of the item's name and press tab. The item will nest itself under backpack(which will be created if it doesn't already exist) and carrying/equipping/dropping the backpack will do the same to its contents. The location field also autocompletes with the names of items in your inventory as you type. I usually get my characters a few belt pouches so I can categorize my inventory when it gets unwieldy. You can also also just make 'fake' weightless items like "potions" or something if you want to group them together in your inventory.

It's very convenient, except for bags of holding (which have their own weight but their contents have no weight). Making the program aware of that aspect of bags of holding would actually be pretty nice too...
    Last edited by bmos; June 23rd, 2020 at 20:08.

v1.4.0 - https://github.com/bmos/TotalEncumbr...ses/tag/v1.4.0

Combat tracker effects with the format SPEED: 5 or SPEED: -10 now work to increase/decrease the number on the character sheet.
    In addition, Exhausted or Fatigued now decreases the carrying capacity while Entangled and Exhausted reduce speed to half. If the character is disabled (hp = wounds), speed is reduced to half.

A variety of code improvements and bugfixes as well

Since I royally suck at programming.

I was wondering if it's doable to make a new field for how much a char's current inventory is worth. (you know, a field specifying the total worth of the sum of every identified item on the character sheet. It's annoying to move every item from an inventory to party sheet and "sell it" just to check the equipment worth of stuff (ya know, to be sure everyone is having the necessary gp value of items for their levels). Just the identified ones tho, "unidentified items" would have to be not counted (since many players would try guessing based on value difference). Or if not on the character sheet itself, on the party sheet (among the gm-only fields)

Just hoping nobody's gonna shoot me in the head for asking :°D

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Since I royally suck at programming.
    I was wondering if it's doable to make a new field for how much a char's current inventory is worth. (you know, a field specifying the total worth of the sum of every identified item on the character sheet. It's annoying to move every item from an inventory to party sheet and "sell it" just to check the equipment worth of stuff (ya know, to be sure everyone is having the necessary gp value of items for their levels). Just the identified ones tho, "unidentified items" would have to be not counted (since many players would try guessing based on value difference). Or if not on the character sheet itself, on the party sheet (among the gm-only fields)
    Just hoping nobody's gonna shoot me in the head for asking :°D
    Added to the 'wishlist.' I'd like to see that, too!

Just gonna take a moment to plug my new extension here.
    PFRPG Live Hitpoints from Constitution (which as with this extension is named with some oversimplification)
    Last edited by bmos; June 28th, 2020 at 00:44.

That hp extension looks tasty *checks it out*

v1.4.1 now factors strength damage into carrying capacity and fixes the two red error messages i must have missed in 1.4.0.
    I'm going to look into that total inventory value request next.

Thread Information