DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    Where's a good place to leave feedback? I've had it running since you released the beta. I'm using the latest version of FGU, running PF1e, with some of your other extensions and Kelrugem's Overlay Package. The encumbrance penalties aren't showing up in the boxes (nor do they affect skill checks).

Quote Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
    Where's a good place to leave feedback? I've had it running since you released the beta. I'm using the latest version of FGU, running PF1e, with some of your other extensions and Kelrugem's Overlay Package. The encumbrance penalties aren't showing up in the boxes (nor do they affect skill checks).
    Ah, thanks for that.
    I'll do some testing of my own and see what is going on. For now this works I guess

EDIT: it looks like an old bug has returned. the carried state is out of sync with the penalties applied (togging from uncarried to carried returns uncarried -- carried to equipped returns carried). I'll post a new version when I figure out how to fix it again.
    Last edited by bmos; May 5th, 2021 at 22:54.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Ah, thanks for that.
    I'll do some testing of my own and see what is going on. For now this works I guess

EDIT: it looks like an old bug has returned. the carried state is out of sync with the penalties applied (togging from uncarried to carried returns uncarried -- carried to equipped returns carried). I'll post a new version when I figure out how to fix it again.
    I'll be waiting eager to hearing from that!

Also, in the version i had, it calculated the cost of the equipment. That's very useful for me to balance the party. In which of the three extension is that option?

Head here for the cost of equipment: PFRPG Net Worth.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    Head here for the cost of equipment: PFRPG Net Worth.
    added to first post

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    I'll be waiting eager to hearing from that!
    I think I've fixed it all. At least most of it!
    Here is a release thread, although for now I'm calling my current build a release candidate since it could use more testing.
    PFRPG Encumbrance Penalties
    Last edited by bmos; May 7th, 2021 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I think I've fixed it all. At least most of it!
    Here is a release thread, although for now I'm calling my current build a release candidate since it could use more testing.
    PFRPG Encumbrance Penalties
    Awesome!

Thanks!!!

Hi, just a quick question. Are there any plans to extend this into the Pathfinder 2 ruleset? I don't see the options with bags of holding or backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    Hi, just a quick question. Are there any plans to extend this into the Pathfinder 2 ruleset? I don't see the options with bags of holding or backpacks.
    This extension was deprecated a while back since I broke it up into pieces so I could bring them to more rulesets.
    Extraplanar Containers is going to support PFRPG2 very soon. Coins Weight already does. Encumbrance penalties doesn't.

Thread Information