FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    v2.0.0 is out!
    • It is re-implemented to work 100% in Unity (at least as far as I have tested it).
    • It also adds support for more traits/class features (Muscle of the Society trait, Armor Training fighter class feature)
    • Finally, max dex of zero works 100% (by following suggestion of Trenloe).
    • Also added extension version to on-load announcement so users can more easily tell if they are up to date
    Last edited by bmos; August 4th, 2020 at 11:28.

Something has gone wrong within the last updates.. the equipment value total got back to when it didn't work unless I identified/unidentified every single item a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Something has gone wrong within the last updates.. the equipment value total got back to when it didn't work unless I identified/unidentified every single item a few times
    When you say it doesn't work, does it skip the value of the items you haven't identified? IIRC I made it default to not-identified which might not be picking up items that you haven't specifically identified. If so, I can just switch that back.
    I re-wrote a huge part of it and changed a TON in the last update (to make it work better in Unity and in general once the growing pains are worked out).
    Last edited by bmos; August 5th, 2020 at 20:29.

it's just it doesn't automatically recognize any item I "created" in the database anymore: it works with standard items, but I have to manually id/un-id anything I personally made or modified

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    it's just it doesn't automatically recognize any item I "created" in the database anymore: it works with standard items, but I have to manually id/un-id anything I personally made or modified
    I think that is what is happening then. I'll address it.
    Last edited by bmos; August 11th, 2020 at 12:30.

Here is v2.0.1 with a fix for that item identification issue.

v2.0.3 has some more fixes and I recorded a new instructional/overview video
    Last edited by bmos; August 11th, 2020 at 16:10.

bmos, thank you for your work on this extension and other extensions. It is truly appreciated.

I noticed a slight issue with the extension. If I add ability damage to Strength or change the Strength score, the encumbrance penalties (Max Stat, Skill Chk, and Spell Fail) are not adjusted for the new Strength score automatically. If I toggle any item's state (not carried, carried, or worn), then the correct penalties are shown.

This issue occurs without using any other extensions and with your Ability Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension. I was testing on FGU v4.0.0 PFRPG ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by WatBot2ndBrkfst View Post
    bmos, thank you for your work on this extension and other extensions. It is truly appreciated.

I noticed a slight issue with the extension. If I add ability damage to Strength or change the Strength score, the encumbrance penalties (Max Stat, Skill Chk, and Spell Fail) are not adjusted for the new Strength score automatically. If I toggle any item's state (not carried, carried, or worn), then the correct penalties are shown.

This issue occurs without using any other extensions and with your Ability Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension. I was testing on FGU v4.0.0 PFRPG ruleset.
    Thanks for the bug report. I'll see if I can track it down.
    EDIT: all set.
    Last edited by bmos; September 9th, 2020 at 15:57.

Basic support for bags of holding/extraplanar storage coming Tuesday

non-equipped items in such storage will have their weight ignored (even if set to 'carried').
    Last edited by bmos; September 13th, 2020 at 13:58.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Basic support for bags of holding/extraplanar storage coming Tuesday

non-equipped items in such storage will have their weight ignored (even if set to 'carried').
    So kinky I can't wait :°D

Thread Information