FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    v1.7.5 now triggers spell failure rolls off the cast button

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    cool I see in your code that you found a solution without infringements with save versus tags, very cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    cool I see in your code that you found a solution without infringements with save versus tags, very cool
    I was very happy to see that, too. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, only took two tries once I knew where to look.

I'm planning to break up Total Encumbrance into a few smaller extensions soon, because it was my first extension and almost all of it is running parallel with FG's code rather than integrating with it. I could make it much better now and I think that needs to happen to make encumbrance penalties work in Unity.

An added benefit is that you don't have to integrate it with your extensions, either (although you can if you'd like to, I'm already starting to worry about maintaining all this).

EDIT: Spell Failure is now available separately and has been removed from the Total Encumbrance codebase as of v1.7.6 (perhaps should have been v1.8.0, I don't always understand semantic versioning): https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Spell-Failure/releases
    Last edited by bmos; July 29th, 2020 at 12:01.

I was very happy to see that, too. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, only took two tries once I knew where to look.

I'm planning to break up Total Encumbrance into a few smaller extensions soon, because it was my first extension and almost all of it is running parallel with FG's code rather than integrating with it. I could make it much better now and I think that needs to happen to make encumbrance penalties work in Unity.

An added benefit is that you don't have to integrate it with your extensions, either (although you can if you'd like to, I'm already starting to worry about maintaining all this).
    hehe, I see

Lol, yeah, I know the problem of the maintenance

yus!

v1.7.8 now supports the trait Armor Expert.

Please note that spell failure has been removed since 1.7.6 and is available here.

I think you should just leave the spell failure in (one could just disable it from options) :P But it's my opinion

It actually should make this extension faster, it got pretty slow because I added a lot of things hehe
    It also is a simpler implementation that doesn't write to the database.

I know it is harder to keep up with the updates of multiple extensions, but I'm hoping to figure something out for that.
    Probably some sort of release schedule (every Tuesday like FG, ideally).

I've been putting out updates way too frequently ;A;

v1.7.8 now supports the trait Armor Expert.

Please note that spell failure has been removed since 1.7.6 and is available here.
    You could probably add a few more feats/abilities in here

the most basic one I can think of is The Fighter "Armor Training", though how to handle scaling, is a question

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    You could probably add a few more feats/abilities in here

the most basic one I can think of is The Fighter "Armor Training", though how to handle scaling, is a question
    Thanks for that, I'm all ears for more traits and feats to parse for Kind of hard to look up traits and feats by effect! Scaling should be easy, just parse for fighter level.

EDIT: Done
    I'm also moving to a weekly release schedule (except bug fixes) because this past week has been silly.
    Last edited by bmos; July 30th, 2020 at 11:55.

Thread Information