DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ive uploaded a build for 2E. Please share with me what I have missed.
    In dark theme the notes share with white text on a light background, making them basically illegible.

Other then that I love this extension! And I would agree that adding the ability to share Notes would be nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    In dark theme the notes share with white text on a light background, making them basically illegible.

Other then that I love this extension! And I would agree that adding the ability to share Notes would be nice.
    What ruleset please?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What ruleset please?
    Sorry! PF2e.

I really want to use this extension but the button placement looks very ugly using the official 5e theme. It's overlapping with the link button. Could this be fixed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerophilex View Post
    I really want to use this extension but the button placement looks very ugly using the official 5e theme. It's overlapping with the link button. Could this be fixed?
    It cant be made to work nicely with every theme.

Blog Entries
    This now works with the Dark theme however I am unable to fix the positioning for the Wizards Official Theme without creating a whole new build specific just to that theme which I am not keen on doing sorry.

BUG: Incompatible with DM Tools & Critically Awesome Essentials by DiabloBob & Rob Twohy.
    Critically Awesome Essentials allows the DM and players to add a token to spells and drag them to the combat map. This is setup under Actions in the character sheet. To specify the size of the token used by the spell you can modify the token in a Spell Token window.

Sharing is Caring extension enabled, the DM and players can no long access the Spell Token window (by clicking the gear icon) which is required to set the token size. Instead, the Target feature is toggled.

For 5E, has the functionality of this extension been implemented into base programs? I believe it has been, but wanted to confirm if there is a reason I should keep using damned's version if SW incorporated it already.

Blog Entries
    I think you can stop using Sharing is Caring in 5E now.
    I havent had time to test myself but Im pretty sure that is the case.

I can't see the extension anymore in my PF2 campaign.
    Thanks to the remaster project there are now 2 ruleset names PFRPG2 and PFRPG2-Legacy.
    Can you please add the new name?

Thanks
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information