DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Hi @damned Just updated Diablo’s portals revamped from forge. And this extn is causing the Lights toggle option to just not show. Weird but true.

Thought I would let you know as maybe diablo has not opened/defined the window correctly to work with your extension running. The window like many others doesn’t have your little bubble icon so it’s just weird.

Blog Entries
    I dont have that extension. Ive just had a look over my code and dont see anything glaringly obvious.

I add the chat buttons to:
    Abilities
    Backgrounds
    Classes
    Feats
    Items
    Powers
    Races
    Skills

Hi @damned! once again a really great extension! My only request - could you make it compatible with D&D classic (AD&D 2e) ruleset? I'm not looking for everything if that's too much, just the Core rpg stuff. That would be amazing. I play 2e now and I miss this extension so much.
    Id say items, skills, classes, kits, spells - similar to 5e.
    Last edited by spencerg; April 15th, 2023 at 07:17.

Thank you! Will be testing this over the next couple of sessions and report back.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thank you so much! - I will send you a msg with a report.

disregard** didn't realize you made a new extension
    Last edited by spencerg; April 15th, 2023 at 19:46.

Support for sending #Notes to chat would be amazing - lots of players keep them in my game, and them being able to broadcast to chat would be really helpful to everyone.

Players can already do that no? Just tick the public box and everyone can access it from notes. Players can also drag and drop the link to chat.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

They can share/make public yes -

broadcast to chat - no

What I mean is treat notes like this extensions treats every other record, i.e. skills, classes - and just send the information (public) to the chat window )

In any event, the 2e version of this extension covers all the most helpful data points, I'd say character notes is very low priority considering NOBODY uses them 9/10.

I just always thought it would be neat to send them to the log - as well as images (But i know ladder is not possible).

Thank you for this @damned - this is really great.

PS. Anyone looking for the 2e support, know its a separate extension (2e Sharing is Caring) - I first assumed that because it was this thread, that it was the same extension just extended with a switch statement or something to support other rulesets.
    Last edited by spencerg; April 15th, 2023 at 22:38.

Thread Information