DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

One Token always disapears

One "png" token disappears from the combat tracker, it is always the same NPC. Shyrg.

I deleted the NPC fro the combat tracker, re-applied token.

Shyrg there.jpg

Logged out, and logged back in.

Shyrg token gone.jpg

Stumped, Thanks.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Use jpg images?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Use jpg images?
    PNG image

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    One "png" token disappears from the combat tracker, it is always the same NPC. Shyrg.

I deleted the NPC fro the combat tracker, re-applied token.

Shyrg there.jpg

Logged out, and logged back in.

Shyrg token gone.jpg

Stumped, Thanks.
    What size has the token? (the image size) and how do you apply it? For example, I sometimes give NPCs portraits of characters (due to them being encrypted) by opening a dummy character, assigning the wanted token and then drag&dropping that token to my NPC. Such tokens vanish then (when I remember it correctly) because that is not "normal" assignment Do you do maybe something similar? Therefore be precise in the steps about how you assign the token

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    What size has the token? (the image size) and how do you apply it? For example, I sometimes give NPCs portraits of characters (due to them being encrypted) by opening a dummy character, assigning the wanted token and then drag&dropping that token to my NPC. Such tokens vanish then (when I remember it correctly) because that is not "normal" assignment Do you do maybe something similar? Therefore be precise in the steps about how you assign the token
    15 kb and it is 122 pix x 129 pix, I drag and drop token.
    Last edited by dellanx; May 31st, 2020 at 23:56.

Thank You!

15 kb and it is 122 pix x 129 pix, I drag and drop token.
    Hm, looks good; I have then honestly no idea what is going on, sadly

Hm, looks good; I have then honestly no idea what is going on, sadly
    ok, thanks. I had a crash last game, and I did not back up, so I copied some files while FG was not on to make a backup, one of the problems with new data. I usually make a backup before I play, forgot yesterday. I will most likely re-import that NPC in a separate module and upload it to that instance.
    Last edited by dellanx; June 1st, 2020 at 00:24.

Thank You!

ok, thanks. I had a crash last game, and I did not back up, so I copied some files while FG was not on to make a backup, one of the problems with new data. I usually make a backup before I play, forgot yesterday. I will most likely re-import that NPC in a separate module and upload it to that instance.
    Ah oki Yeah, make sure that you do not run out of RAM, maybe that caused the crash and the lost portrait or something like this

Ah oki Yeah, make sure that you do not run out of RAM, maybe that caused the crash and the lost portrait or something like this
    About 52% memory.

Memory.jpg

Thank You!

About 52% memory.

Memory.jpg

Will export this NPC as a PC, because she is with the group, should fix this problem I hope. I made a new NPC in a blank PFRPG adventure, exported and opened module. Same thing happened. Thanks for the help.

Thank You!

Thread Information