FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I had a game today and LAN didn't work altogether on latest update. Tried cloud and 1 person can't connect the other 4 did. After the game I tinkered and tested to get the LAN to work, I changed the port from 1802 to 1803 and 1804 both 1803 and 1804 worked for LAN connection but 1802 still didn't work.

I hope this helps you.

Kyramus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kyramus View Post
    I had a game today and LAN didn't work altogether on latest update. Tried cloud and 1 person can't connect the other 4 did. After the game I tinkered and tested to get the LAN to work, I changed the port from 1802 to 1803 and 1804 both 1803 and 1804 worked for LAN connection but 1802 still didn't work.

I hope this helps you.

Kyramus
    Check your port forwarding rules and your security software. Something is either misdirecting 1802 to a different IP (i.e. an old port forwarding rule) or has set up a security block on port 1802.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I didn't change any security settings and port forwarding to 1802 has been the same before the update. After the update, Lan stopped functioning for all players connecting to me. External IP has not changed.

Tested a change in port to 1803 and 1804, added port forwarding for those ports to the same laptop. Those worked fine for the 2 campaigns I have running.

FGU does not set up anything specific for port 1802; that's just the default port. Any port specified for the LAN server type should work the same.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information