STAR TREK 2d20
Page 46 of 66 First ... 36444546474856 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I tried the pull and it still throws an error. Line 1022 manager_action_damage
    Hey nephranka,
    What are you doing when the error occurs? I'd like to get the PR updated if there is still an issue but adding NPCs and damaging/healing them seems to be working fine with what I did so far.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Hey nephranka,
    What are you doing when the error occurs? I'd like to get the PR updated if there is still an issue but adding NPCs and damaging/healing them seems to be working fine with what I did so far.
    I redownloaded the CA from the forge. Copied the code for the script replacement. Opened the zip, replaced the file, zipped it up. Started a new test campaign. Dropped in the NPCs, targeted one and rolled damage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's me, not you I'll work on fixing it for real.

Let us know, thanks for your hard work.

I'm getting the same error that nephranka is getting, no other exts loaded.

No worries. I figured this is a lot of moving parts. There is in manager_action_damage and not manager_action_damage_ca...if that helps.

Okay this RC is working with all the drag/drop and targeted rolls I tried. You should delete the one from the forge and add the one from here to your extensions folder. You should see the version listed as v2.3.6-rc when you load into FG.

https://github.com/eryon/Constitutio.../tag/v2.3.6-rc

Once MeAndUnique verifies and accepts this change, you can remove the extension and run FGU Update to pull his approved version from the forge.

Okay this RC is working with all the drag/drop and targeted rolls I tried. You should delete the one from the forge and add the one from here to your extensions folder. You should see the version listed as v2.3.6-rc when you load into FG.

https://github.com/eryon/Constitutio.../tag/v2.3.6-rc

Once MeAndUnique verifies and accepts this change, you can remove the extension and run FGU Update to pull his approved version from the forge.
    Awesome.
    I just tested it and it's working great for me.

And all is right again in the world! This is also one of my critical must have extensions! Appreciate the quick help from everybody.

Confirmed. And it works with BCEG. Thank you for the work!

Great, thanks all for reporting and testing. Hopefully MeAndUnique finds this helpful when they return

Thread Information