DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 66 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jfg1984 View Post
    Just letting you know but this extension no longer appears to be playing nice with Better Combat Effects Gold after the last update.
    Attachment 53654

Whenever I attempt to apply damage with an effect using that extension's syntax, it doesn't apply the damage, and instead throws that error at me.
    M&U is out of town right now as posted above, this isn't a BCEG issue with CA, its just a CA issue, it's doing this whether or not BCEG is loaded.

Adding on to the last several posts it appears that CA is seriously borked after the last FGU update. I tested in a completely new test campaign with only Constitutional Amendments loaded, and only the SRD modules. I received several different errors and issues.

1. Errors are generated when adding PCs or NPCs to the CT.
    CA Error 1 - Adding PC or NPC to CT.png

2. Errors are generated when trying to apply damage to a PC or NPC, regardless of method used. Damage is NOT applied at all.
    CA Error 2 - Applying Damage to PC or NPC.png

3. 1st level character are created with 0 HP and the HP per level submenu is not accessible in the Class & Level menu (this is true whether the character is created through the wizard or manually). At higher levels only HP for level 2 and above are visible, and it applies max HP at 2nd level (as it should do at 1st level).
    CA Error 3 - 1st Level Character.png
    CA Error 3 - 3rd Level Character.png

4. PCs are unable to spend HD to restore HP. HP are not restored, and HD are not decremented. An error is generated.
    CA Error 4 - Spending HD to Heal.png

And one more...

5. An error is generated when changing HP: Display Mode from Wounds to Current HP and from Current HP back to Wounds. The display is not changed, regardless of setting, it remains as Wounds.
    CA Error 5 - Changing HP Display Mod from Wounds to HP.png
    CA Error 5 - Changing HP Display Mode from HP to Wounds.png

I hope this helps you figure out what Smiteworks did this time.

Just letting you know but this extension no longer appears to be playing nice with Better Combat Effects Gold after the last update.
    Attachment 53654

Whenever I attempt to apply damage with an effect using that extension's syntax, it doesn't apply the damage, and instead throws that error at me.
    MeAndUnique is currently on vacation. @anathemort put in a PR waiting for their return with a patch for this here. If you're technically minded you can pull the fixed version until it's published, or disable this ext in the meantime.

https://github.com/MeAndUnique/Const...ndments/pull/2

If the issue is still happening I can take a look tonight after work.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    MeAndUnique is currently on vacation. @anathemort put in a PR waiting for their return with a patch for this here. If you're technically minded you can pull the fixed version until it's published, or disable this ext in the meantime.

https://github.com/MeAndUnique/Const...ndments/pull/2

If the issue is still happening I can take a look tonight after work.
    I'm ... somewhat ... technically minded. Is there some kind of resource you could point me to that can help explain how to pull that fixed version?

I'm ... somewhat ... technically minded. Is there some kind of resource you could point me to that can help explain how to pull that fixed version?
    Probably the easiest is goto the PR source, which is https://github.com/eryon/ConstitutionalAmendments Click on code and download zip. You'll need to put that in your extensions folder unzipped. You also might end up with two selections for CA in your FG and you can get rid of that by deleting the CA.ext. You'll also have to be careful to delete this folder once CA is updated on the forge else you might always be using this version you just downloaded.

Probably the easiest is goto the PR source, which is https://github.com/eryon/ConstitutionalAmendments Click on code and download zip. You'll need to put that in your extensions folder unzipped. You also might end up with two selections for CA in your FG and you can get rid of that by deleting the CA.ext. You'll also have to be careful to delete this folder once CA is updated on the forge else you might always be using this version you just downloaded.
    Thanks. I'd hoped it was as easy as a copy paste

I tried the pull and it still throws an error. Line 1022 manager_action_damage

Thanks. I'd hoped it was as easy as a copy paste

EDIT: TESTED THIS FIX AND IT DOESNT SEEM TO FIX ALL THE ISSUES. I'm going to leave it here but know it doesnt seem to fix it.

Go here

https://github.com/MeAndUnique/Const..._damage_ca.lua

Copy that info.

Then goto your ext open it in a zip program (like 7zip), open up the correct file, which is in scripts. Replace that code in that file with the code from above link.
    Save. It will ask to rezip, you do this.

As Rhagelstrom said, you need to make sure to delete ConstitutionalAmendments.ext one you edited later once the real update comes out and update FGU.

I mean, I guess MeandUnique is allowed to have a vacation. But, but, but...CA is in my top 3 *absolutely must have* extensions. Whatever shall I do? :swoons dramatically, hand to forehead:

Thread Information