DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 64 First 12341252 ... Last
    Okay so originally if you are running Constitutional Amendments and the Current HP extensions, you get some overlap of text boxes:

Which can be fixed by editing a few numbers in the Constitutional Amendements "extension.xml" file as follows:

Resulting in a character sheet that looks like this!

Obviously those numbers in the .xml file could be tinkered with further, I was just after something that made all the boxes separate and readable. Also be warned that with these edits, if for some reason you decide to run the modified Constitutional Amendments and NOT the Current HP extension, things get broken again:

MeAndUnique, I don't know anything about GitHub really but since these changes only work if the user is also using the Current HP extension, I don't know if you'd want to change your original. But if you do want to, or if you decide to make more elegant changes than my very makeshift ones, have at it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rades, there's an additional conflict that causes the adjustment to not be added to the combat tracker.
    Annotation 2020-06-01 172829.jpg

Everything else works fine, but it essentially turns this into an extra box on the character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Rades, there's an additional conflict that causes the adjustment to not be added to the combat tracker.
    Annotation 2020-06-01 172829.jpg

Everything else works fine, but it essentially turns this into an extra box on the character sheet.
    Hmm, that's strange. When I change the ADJ box on the character sheet, it automatically adjusts the HP properly on the combat tracker. The changes I made should (if I am understanding the code properly) not alter or affect the functions of the extension, just change the positions of the HP boxes on the sheet.

Oh, I'd forgotten that I'd messed with the load order of Current HP. Constitutional Adjustments needs to be loaded before Current HP in order for it to work.

I have reached out to the devs for both the classic and unity versions of the Current HP extension for permission to integrate capabilities. I'm optimistic that they will be amenable, though in the mean time making the adjustments that Rades has kindly provided seems like the best approach for using both extensions.

Hi, Sorry if this is a daft question but could you explain how i add this to a stat block. I can adjust the damage syntax in combat tracker which works but would have to be done every time you add a creature, but adding these damage tags in the NPC statblock doesnt seem to work.

life drain.png

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Hi, Sorry if this is a daft question but could you explain how i add this to a stat block. I can adjust the damage syntax in combat tracker which works but would have to be done every time you add a creature, but adding these damage tags in the NPC statblock doesnt seem to work.

life drain.png
    You can't just add effects into a creature's stat block. As you say you'll need to add such things to the CT; or manually adjust the numbers on the CT for the PC.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post

life drain.png
    Sorry about that! It is now fixed; the new damage types properly parse out of both spells and NPC actions when used in the form "necrotic, hsteal damage" (using the appropriate damage type). I plan to tackle adding support for parsing the existing natural language from the descriptions in the future. However, that will likely prove to be a huge effort, so I'm holding off for the time being.

Noticed something strange with a druid PC in my game today - for some reason this extension is setting his HP higher than it should be. In comparison, the warlock PC (with the same d8 class hit die and same +2 Con modifier) is set to the right HP value. Not sure why this is? Both PCs should have 24 hit points at level 3 using the average HP at level up system (8+2, 5+2, 5+2) but it keeps insisting the druid's total should be 31. Any ideas?

deluge hp.jpg

Hmmm, that is strange. The first thing to check is if anything is off with the per-level values in the Class and Level window. If those look accurate, then the logic may have encountered a bug during calculation, which should be easily corrected by changing the Con score and setting it back. If the issue persists past that I'd be happy to take a look at your campaign's db.xml to suss out the problem.

Thread Information