STAR TREK 2d20
Page 51 of 66 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    That appears to be a few versions behind, showing v2.3.5, and the latest is v2.3.8. Do you still get these issues if you update to the latest?
    I´m really sorry for losing your time, I really thought it was up to date from my end. Thank you. Working fine now.

I was looking through my extension list and noticed I've had the MadNomad patch disabled. Is the patch no longer necessary for the two to play nice? Could explain why I disabled it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoKeros View Post
    I was looking through my extension list and noticed I've had the MadNomad patch disabled. Is the patch no longer necessary for the two to play nice? Could explain why I disabled it.
    Yeah you don't need the patch anymore.

That appears to be a few versions behind, showing v2.3.5, and the latest is v2.3.8. Do you still get these issues if you update to the latest?
    I am on 2.3.8 and am getting those errors as well (repeatedly in the log):
    [8/6/2022 8:20:28 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [8/6/2022 8:20:28 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    I am on 2.3.8 and am getting those errors as well (repeatedly in the log):
    [8/6/2022 8:20:28 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [8/6/2022 8:20:28 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    These are warnings, not errors, and harmless ones at that as the wounds control is present and functional, which has made addressing the warning somewhat difficult. I've added it to the known issues list on the front page to help mitigate future concerns.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

These are warnings, not errors, and harmless ones at that as the wounds control is present and functional, which has made addressing the warning somewhat difficult. I've added it to the known issues list on the front page to help mitigate future concerns.
    Awesome, thank you!

Hello Everyone,

so Last night my palyers leveled up and everything was just fine until, no one could drag the ADJ hit point to their max hitpoints.

I see I have version 2.3.8

Is there some other way to do this?

Thnks!

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post
    Hello Everyone,

so Last night my palyers leveled up and everything was just fine until, no one could drag the ADJ hit point to their max hitpoints.

I see I have version 2.3.8

Is there some other way to do this?

Thnks!
    The max hit points field is designed to be a strictly read-only result of the hit point calculations when using this extension. Upon levelling up it should automatically calculate the new maximum by either taking the average or rolling, as selected in the Options. You can view and edit the result of the roll at each level by opening up the Class & Level window and expanding the class entry(ies). Hope that helps
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Hi all,
    Running v2.3.8. My players levelled up and the character sheet shows a 7 in the ADJ field rather than a change in the MAX HP. The combat tracker shows the total (since there is no ADJ there). When I remove the extension and restart I see their Max HP is the correct value.
    When I apply damage using MAX, STEAL the ADJ amount reduces much like temp HP and eventually goes into the negative values. A long rest just returns this to 0 and therefore max HP is the value prior to levelling up.
    The character level up appears to consider the level increase as temp HP and places it in the ADJ field.

I do see the following warnings:

[8/16/2022 7:19:24 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [8/16/2022 7:19:24 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [8/16/2022 7:19:24 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [8/16/2022 7:19:24 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)

Just to be clear.
    Character had 39HP prior to levelling up. Level up applies 7 HP increase.
    With the extension after levelling up: CUR - 46, MAX - 39, TMP-0, ADJ-7 Combat tracker shows 46
    Without extension: WND - 0, MAX-46, TMP-0 combat tracker shows 46
    Last edited by AlbaDarkseer; August 15th, 2022 at 22:37. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by AlbaDarkseer View Post
    Hi all,
    Running v2.3.8. My players levelled up and the character sheet shows a 7 in the ADJ field rather than a change in the MAX HP. The combat tracker shows the total (since there is no ADJ there). When I remove the extension and restart I see their Max HP is the correct value.
    When I apply damage using MAX, STEAL the ADJ amount reduces much like temp HP and eventually goes into the negative values. A long rest just returns this to 0 and therefore max HP is the value prior to levelling up.
    The character level up appears to consider the level increase as temp HP and places it in the ADJ field.

I do see the following warnings:

Disregard warnings. M&U is working on it but can't get rid of it.

Thread Information