Starfinder Playlist
Page 66 of 66 First ... 1656646566
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    The live version on the forge has been fixed for a while.
    Live is not fixed for me. Only the update on the forums is working correctly for me. You sure you using the FORGE and not having issues? There hasn't been an update to it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Live is not fixed for me. Only the update on the forums is working correctly for me. You sure you using the FORGE and not having issues? There hasn't been an update to it for a while.
    I thought I was - the leveling issue is fixed for me and I don't remember using anything except the updater, so I thought it had updated. Must be something weird on my end or something I'm forgetting. Sorry for the misinformation. It looks like the last time my CA extension file was replaced was on the 28th of last month (March), if that matters at all?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    I thought I was - the leveling issue is fixed for me and I don't remember using anything except the updater, so I thought it had updated. Must be something weird on my end or something I'm forgetting. Sorry for the misinformation. It looks like the last time my CA extension file was replaced was on the 28th of last month (March), if that matters at all?
    That is the new forums version (unless you deleted CA and redownloaded) you can see on the FORGE post the last official update for this was 300+ days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cwsoots View Post
    Not sure if the last few posts are regarding a third-party fix or not...? Are we still expecting an update to the Forge version?
    To be clear, we're discussing the fix Rhagelstrom put up, here:
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I think I fixed up the errors and warnings but you all who are having problems will want to test this. PR has been submitted. https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Const...ments/releases
    MeAndUnique should still be working on fixing it last I heard, but he's been busy so it's a slow process.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    That is the new forums version (unless you deleted CA and redownloaded) you can see on the FORGE post the last official update for this was 300+ days ago.
    You must be right. Sorry again - I must have forgotten I downloaded it.

The current Forge version is confirmed going to corrupt your DB when leveling although the corruption appears to be minor and fixable. I wouldn't recommend using it and instead use the fix I posted.

Thread Information