5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Add a purchased map over existing LOS from module

I will start off by stating that I have no proficiency modifier in programming, I'm simply the poor schmuck who agreed to D.M.

I purchased maps for DotMM from a second party, they line up perfectly with the LOS givin for each map but I am unable to make the los work for the new map.
    Any help would be really appreciated, I'm hoping it is something simple that I'm overlooking.
    I've been running a second fantasy grounds in the background to see what my players would see when using their characters. I'm hoping that there will be a feature added that allows seeing from players perspective easier

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to FGU forum.

Not sure, what steps are you trying to accomplish this? Are the images the same pixel size?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes. I think you can get this to work. Open your new image and then drop the one with the LoS onto it. line them up exactly. Now move the new map (drag and drop it from the layers on the right) to the top and you should be able to turn on the LoS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Images can be adjusted to the same size on the map viewer. They were created using the fantasy grounds maps but did not come with LOS coding

I'm unsure of how to drag the module map over the 2nd party map.
    I open map that I have loaded into maps and images tab (categorized). I then open the module map via the images and maps DotMM map module.
    That is where I am currently stuck. I'm sure it is something simple that I am missing.

Blog Entries
    From the map, open the edit menu, then from the layer menu then go and drag in the new map from the assets window.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information