5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Token folders help

i keep getting gray screens after playing for a while or even in prep mode for any length of time. i am sure its because i have all of my token folders open again. i love having access to them and being able to just click and search and grab what i need.

" i know, prep what you need and the tokens will still be there even if the mod is closed. --- prep prep prep --- plan ahead --- all that stuff"
    i simply love having them open and at my finger tips. makes me feel better =) ( different stroke and all )

what i am asking is, is there a way to have a one button click, to load all token modules at the same time? so i can close them all out, and if i need one later on, i can simply click one button and they all load. I get what i need. click one button and they all close again. is that a possibility at all?

thanks.

No. Not unless you put all your tokens in one module - which I don't recommend.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

what about in Unity? it looks like everything is open all the time there yes?

Yes. You don't need to open modules to use any assets in Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information