5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Recruiting Calendar and Manage Campaign

At the risk of sounding dumb, I'm not really certain what I'm doing right and wrong here.

When I "Manage Campaign," I am able to add players using the fields at the bottom. I can save their forum name (and neat, it automatically puts in their Timezone offset), but when I enter the data for Character and Character Description, the data is not saved. Any value given for "Level" similarly results in '0'. Are these fields not in use, or am I just not understanding how to use them?

Next (and not really an issue at all, merely a curiosity), does the Recruiting Calendar only list games from certain people/groups (e.g., staff)? Or should my game show up there as well? (It doesn't seem to.)

(Sorry for making new threads for these topics; searching doesn't seem to yield the results I'm looking for.)

EDIT: For clarity, I'm talking about the site/forums, not the Fantasy Grounds software.

EDIT2: Well, it seems that the answer to both of my queries was because I did not have it set to "Accept Players." (Had a feeling it was that for the Calendar, makes sense; didn't realize it would happen with the player fields, though, which doesn't make a lot of sense, hah.) Mods, if you run across this thread or it gets bumped, feel free to close it. Else I'll just let it sink down the forum.
    Last edited by Sarteck; June 1st, 2020 at 12:45.

Thread Information