DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Connection suddenly failed

Hey all,
    I am using FGC.

After a gap of a couple of weeks since our last game, suddenly my connection is failing. Players can't log in, and when I run the connection test, I get the FAILURE of doom.

Do you have any idea why it would stop working all of a sudden? I thought for a second it might be the update, but I don't see how that would affect the game's ability to connect.

We are playing 5E, though I'm not sure that makes a difference, as the connection is failing at the load page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! My game is tomorrow night...

mc

Blog Entries
    Check the Comcast, Cox, Xfinity, Shaw thread.
    Otherwise check Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained and answer the 8 questions.

Thank you Damned. While working out those 8 things that you have to post for help, I noticed that the IP address had changed and I had to change that in the router. Turns out it was easier than I thought. I'll know to look for that next time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mclimbin View Post
    Thank you Damned. While working out those 8 things that you have to post for help, I noticed that the IP address had changed and I had to change that in the router. Turns out it was easier than I thought. I'll know to look for that next time.
    Going thru the 8 steps will tell a lot of people where the issue is. And if it doesnt, sharing that info cuts down the troubleshooting time significantly.

Thread Information