5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    1. How do you assign the weapon focus feat to a specific weapon?
    EG PF1st.png
    2. How do you populate class abilities and traits??
    After you have opened the library (where you loaded your modules) make sure all the buttons are turned on (select buttons at top)
    Then you drag them over, so if you want to be a Druid. you open the Class button, find druid and drag it to the Class space on your character sheet and it will populate. (when you level you do that same thing. you DONT just increase the level by one, just drag over another for level 2)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Aha!! Found one issue, I had loaded both the Core Rulebook and the basic one. Unloaded the basic stuff and that fixed the class abilities and proficiency issue. Still don't know how to assign a weapon focus.

btw, the fix for the weapon focus worked. So now the big question mark is wands and potions which I cannot find on any list.

OK strange as it sounds you make magic items as spells, its just an oddity that FG has always had
    PF 2 EX.png
    This wand would be done the same way EXCEPT you would Make it another "spell Level" and prepare the "spell" 48 times (preparing the item as spells gives you a nice little way of ticking off uses)
    With the wand when you make a "Spell" called "Wand of Lesser Healing" and right click on the spell, Select the Arrow ICON, then INSTEAD OF the little man select the Cross (HEAL) and then use the tiny maginify glass to change it to
    heal the amount you need.

NOW YOU HAVE the core rule book I dont. SO you should be able to drag over the ACTUAL spell Lesser Heal or Barkskin +2 and rename them to WAND of lesser healing and POTION of Barkskin. They should HOPEFULLY have the effects already done

But you should see if any training stuff is coming up on FG College for Pathfinder 1st ed.

But someone more familiar with the Pathfinder 1st edtion would be better suited to help. Ask questions in the Pathfinder 1st sub-forum they are all hanging out in there...

(excuse the typos)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Oh! and seek out all the EXTENSIONS for Pathfinder 1st that people have written They are free and some of them add ALOT of really cool stuff.

For example the Goblin theme you see in the videos is an extension. If you want YOUR game to look like that BEFORE you load your desktop Select it from the list of Theme Extensions (there are others to download and try to)

Here is Original PF2 Theme
    ORG pf2.jpg
    With Extensions Loaded
    PF2 ext.jpg
    Last edited by Willot; May 30th, 2020 at 07:27.

Blog Entries
    Only load the community extensions you NEED, and expect some extensions to conflict and cause errors with others. Personally, learn vanilla FG first, then once you know what you need start looking at extensions, not before.

Have you taken a free class or five at www.fantasygroundscollege.net?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information