DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Did I miss something crucial or is the new way M&M works prohibit GM tinkering of a power more?
    Is it still drag over the attack, see if it hits, then drag over the effect?
    Last edited by DeviousHeart; June 11th, 2020 at 13:59.

I appreciate the response, but can you elaborate on what is prohibiting power tinkering? I might be able to clear up any misunderstanding.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

I may be badly misreading the .pdf in the thread, which is the likeliest case but...

"On to the new system. The crucial missing functionality is that the Effect DC is no longer available
    and so no longer configurable for the PCs or the GM. Basically, there should be another line below
    Attack Details labeled Effect Details (or Resistance Details if you prefer) that allows the player to
    configure that. I do like that the new system automatically applies the Effect/Resistance if the hit
    succeeds but it’s a rule breaking change (and loss of functionality from the ‘old’ FG) to take away the
    ability to set the Effect DC stats."

I would direct you to check out the Test version sticky (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...red-on-CoreRPG) at the top of this forum where I have added in that functionality and a bit more as well. That holds the most up to date information for the Test version that will eventually go live.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Didn't see that a new version was up until yesterday... I was wondering! Seven-and-a-half hour marathon M&M session with my group yesterday, so only now getting around to testing out the new combined Powers/Combat tab.

I'll upload a PDF either this evening or tomorrow, but one thing I noticed right off is that none of the combat stats seem to be working – neither the Ranks or Modifiers in the Attack roll are calculated (it's just a straight d20 roll), nor the Attributes (like STR or DODGE) or Modifiers in the Effect roll. It also seems to be doing only Toughness resistance checks.

This (major) issue and some cosmetic glitches I know will get fixed, I think the new setup works well – nice job!

Updated test thread with update information.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I am sorry, could you give a link for the official thread.

Thank you, VERY MUCH, sir.

I appreciate all you do at the same time being so busy in trying to get this new update in.

Thread Information