FG Spreadshirt Swag

how to make player add its own effects? what EXT to add?

I am fairly new to PF and I am learning FGC . What EXT to add so players can code its won effects or how to code effects into spells no matter if you are fighter or matial class? ty in advance
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

This is in the standard product no need for an extension.

Don’t think of the spells section of the actions tab as just for spells. Add a "spell class", then call it "Abilities" or something like that, then add a 1 to the level 1entry under the spell class details so that a spell header opens. Then you can add new "spells" to that list and attach actions to them - but they’re not spells.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information