DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by azurecobalt View Post
    I'm also having a problem getting an inputted weapon to work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This is the error message I get:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:65: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'nStat' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk_label) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (damage_roll) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (punch) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (kick) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (disarm) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (sweep) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (block) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (dodge) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (grapple) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (throw) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (hold) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (choke) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (escape) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ram) in windowclass (weaponlist)

And this is how I inputted it:

Attachment 37183

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
    Yeah, me too. I can add it to inventory but not weapons.
    I'm using FGU, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by myogaman View Post
    Yeah, me too. I can add it to inventory but not weapons.
    I'm using FGU, yo.
    Did you figure out how to fix it?

Did you figure out how to fix it?
    Check the 1.23 version. I checked it on FGU and it wasn't throwing errors. But that may have been just for me, so please verify and let us know if it works properly.

I tried 1.23 in FGC and now the main sheet is missing! This is what I see:

Untitled.png

Also, I noticed there's a languages box in one of the other tabs, but I entered a language and tried to match it in the chat box and it didn't say that the character could understand it when I used that label.

...and putting 1.22 back into the extensions folder didn't fix the characters. Do I need to remake them now?
    Last edited by azurecobalt; June 30th, 2020 at 01:38.

Untitled.png

Also, I noticed there's a languages box in one of the other tabs, but I entered a language and tried to match it in the chat box and it didn't say that the character could understand it when I used that label.

...and putting 1.22 back into the extensions folder didn't fix the characters. Do I need to remake them now?

I'm using FGC and am not seeing this. I don't even see a reference to MoreData tab in the extension code. Can you verify that you don't have any other Extensions enabled? Right now I've only used the "MoreCore - Cyberpunk 2020 - 1.23" with the "MoreCore - Cyberpunk 2020 - Theme Dark" at the same time.

In regards to the language box, it currently doesn't work with the chat window. I'll post an update when we get it sorted out.

Untitled.png

The attached screenshot is from MoreCore + Cyberpunk Theme Dark extension, it's not using Cyberpunk extension at all.
    Are you using that for Cyberpunk or for other system?

Quote Originally Posted by Nembrot View Post
    The attached screenshot is from MoreCore + Cyberpunk Theme Dark extension, it's not using Cyberpunk extension at all.
    Are you using that for Cyberpunk or for other system?
    Sorry, still new to FG! I forgot to reload the extension when I launched the campaign.

Okay, the character sheet is fine now (no languages section after all). The weapon still doesn't work, however. I get the same error.

Just to save me some time, do I have to manually create a module with the core items or has someone done that already publically?

Quote Originally Posted by Verenti View Post
    Just to save me some time, do I have to manually create a module with the core items or has someone done that already publically?
    I think copyright lines blur on this one. I'll try to clear it with Talsorian.

Quote Originally Posted by Nembrot View Post
    I think copyright lines blur on this one. I'll try to clear it with Talsorian.
    I mean, I would imagine it had copyright issues with public distribution. I just want to make sure someone else didn't do it already before I wasted an afternoon on data entry.

Thread Information