FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

FGU fix

I tried to run that in FG Unity and got several errors. Seems like FGU is enforcing more strict XML formatting.
    Anyway, attached are fixed files, nothing major, but now it runs in FGU.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks! I'll factor these changes in. I don't have FGU, didn't realize there were compatibility concerns. I'll see if I can make sure they are consistent, but won't be able to test yet.

Thanks again!

Howdy, all! And thank you, jixerprime, for working on this project. I'm starting a campaign using this ruleset next week and I'm really excited to try it out!

Quick questions:

1) Is there a way to change the background image? The Cyberpunk 2020 logo is great, but there's also "ID" in a circle over it that really looks out of place - maybe from MoreCore?

2) Is there a way to add languages so that, for example, only characters that speak Japanese could understand a specific NPC?

Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by azurecobalt View Post
    Howdy, all! And thank you, jixerprime, for working on this project. I'm starting a campaign using this ruleset next week and I'm really excited to try it out!

Quick questions:

1) Is there a way to change the background image? The Cyberpunk 2020 logo is great, but there's also "ID" in a circle over it that really looks out of place - maybe from MoreCore?

2) Is there a way to add languages so that, for example, only characters that speak Japanese could understand a specific NPC?

Thanks again!
    Turn off the decal in Options.
    Language are also there.

Can you post a screenshot? the ID is from MoreCore but it shouldn't be visible.
    You change the decal in Options > Desktop : Decal Image

Changing the decal to off in the options worked! Thank you!

I see where I can add languages (yay!) but now how do I add languages in the character sheet so only those who can speak the added languages see when I type in that language option?

Changing the decal to off in the options worked! Thank you!

I see where I can add languages (yay!) but now how do I add languages in the character sheet so only those who can speak the added languages see when I type in that language option?
    I've uploaded the latest changes that Nembrot and I have been working on at the top of the thread. Be sure to download the new theme that Nembrot has put together as well to get the total look and feel. It will allow you to turn off the 2020 background as a decal as well, plus looks really good.

I'll have to look at the language piece. I haven't used that before and not sure how it works just yet. Let us know what you think of the changes.

Wow, talk about timely with the update! Awesome!

Is there a way to add a list of languages like in D&D that you manually type (like Japanese) and then when I click Japanese for the chat box and type in Japanese only those who typed Japanese into the language list would be able to read it? Does that make sense?

Wow, talk about timely with the update! Awesome!

Is there a way to add a list of languages like in D&D that you manually type (like Japanese) and then when I click Japanese for the chat box and type in Japanese only those who typed Japanese into the language list would be able to read it? Does that make sense?
    I am also really interested in this. I put in a bunch of languages but don't know how to connect them to a player and have them understand or talk in it.

I'm also having a problem getting an inputted weapon to work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This is the error message I get:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:65: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'nStat' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk_label) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (atk) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (damage_roll) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (punch) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (kick) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (disarm) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (sweep) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (block) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (dodge) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (grapple) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (throw) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (hold) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (choke) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (escape) in windowclass (weaponlist)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (ram) in windowclass (weaponlist)

And this is how I inputted it:

Colt.png

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

ETA: I'm using Fantasy Grounds Classic.
    Last edited by azurecobalt; June 26th, 2020 at 18:16.

Thread Information