Joshua Stream Pre
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Thanks! I dropped the 'campaign' and 'strings' file into that location but I have a couple of questions because nothing seems different now that I've done that...

Is this FGU or FG? I have the full license for FGU but only the basic "guest' membership for FG.

Once I drop those folders in, which options do I select on startup to play cyberpunk?

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    Thanks! I dropped the 'campaign' and 'strings' file into that location but I have a couple of questions because nothing seems different now that I've done that...

Is this FGU or FG? I have the full license for FGU but only the basic "guest' membership for FG.

Once I drop those folders in, which options do I select on startup to play cyberpunk?
    Don't unzip the file. Drop the entire MCCP2020v1.23.ext file and the cyberpunk-2020-theme-dark.ext file into your extensions folder.
    This is an extension to the MoreCore Ruleset, so if you don't have that installed you need to get that here. Put that MoreCore.pak file in your rulesets folder.

Now, when you create a new game, choose MoreCore in the Game Systems window and make sure you enable the Cyberpunk extensions.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Hi, im new here and dont know much about how this systems modules work, what file i need to download and where i put it to be able to play Cyberpunk?

Thread Information