DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    We've just recently identified that certain token LoS/FoW data can become overwhelming for all operations (network/save/etc). For now, if you have a token that has a lot of FoW uncovered, the GM might try resetting the LoS/FoW for that token, or redropping the token from the CT to reset. This may be related to the issue the user is seeing.

Otherwise, we're still poking at the Mac performance issue, but haven't found anything new other than that so far.

Regards,
    JPG

So I wanted to give another small update. I was able to actually run a full session in Unity, with all the bullshit I rely on (modules, extensions, images out the wazoo.) and the performance was very ***very*** close to FGC. At this point the performance things are less of a concern than issues with slow networking, clients failing to drop when they disconnect, and other small bugs, (which are the exact sort of stuff I expect in a beta.)

All in all, it was a great experience, and I am looking forward to further iteration on all of these things.

Side note: My number 1 pet peeve in Unity now is that the dice slide all over the place with near no friction on the roll. That's a good thing, since it's a minor complaint. I do like the FGC dice roll look and feel substantially more though.

Hi,
    now that FGU made big improvements in the Player Connection / dropping issues, i find the most annoying Problem in the Moment in the Charktersheets Action tab.
    Far to often we have These 'i dont see anything' or 'i see only a part of the entries' Moments here.
    Sometimes this is fixed with clicking in the Action tab and use the scroll Wheel, or by simply adding s/thing to it, sometimes not.

Next Thing, but that Maybe not a FGU issue is that i had three times: My mouseclicks suddenly werent recognised anymore. I got the Feedback, but not the Actions. Only a reboot solved this. A new Mouse / other USB Port didnt help either.
    DnD 5e - Dungeon Crawl Classic - Savage World - DSA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizards Ghost View Post
    Hi,
    now that FGU made big improvements in the Player Connection / dropping issues, i find the most annoying Problem in the Moment in the Charktersheets Action tab.
    Far to often we have These 'i dont see anything' or 'i see only a part of the entries' Moments here.
    Sometimes this is fixed with clicking in the Action tab and use the scroll Wheel, or by simply adding s/thing to it, sometimes not.

Next Thing, but that Maybe not a FGU issue is that i had three times: My mouseclicks suddenly werent recognised anymore. I got the Feedback, but not the Actions. Only a reboot solved this. A new Mouse / other USB Port didnt help either.
    Please start new threads unless the thread you are posting is is for the exact same issue. Posting new issues in existing (and long) threads just makes it harder for the devs to see and track.

Please also review this post for the most useful information to include; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information