FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hi Xeonen,

to make the chase mode work in FGU, you have to drop at least one chase card from the Card Deck onto your map. Then the chase button to toggle on/off the chase mode will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Hi Xeonen,

to make the chase mode work in FGU, you have to drop at least one chase card from the Card Deck onto your map. Then the chase button to toggle on/off the chase mode will appear.
    Thanks a looooot! I didn't know the change.

You´re welcome

I found this out by mere chance also, because I had an old (working) chase map with cards (and chase mode button) on it

and recently, when I started a new chase map, I wondered about the chase button suddenly was gone...

The chase button will also appear if you drop a PC from the CT onto the map, or an encounter, or an NPC. Something that can be in a chase, basically.

That´s good to know. Thank you very much.

i have no chase button on any rule set d&d COC and savage world all the guide videos say hit the button. Under campaigns the only things listed are abilities, encounters, images ,items, nPC's, parcels, quest, story ,tables and vehicles under savage worlds.i am running 4.2.1

Blog Entries
    Can't speak for the other rulesets but for Savage Worlds, there is no sidemenu button for that. It's activated on the image you are using for the chase. In the upper right corner of the image, an 'Enable Chase Mode' button will appear in the toolbar once you drop a PC or NPC from the Combat Tracker onto the map.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

From what I know, only Savage Worlds and Call of Cthulhu 7E frameworks (rulesets) have "Chases" as a mechanic; and they are very different between the two.

This wiki page has some videos on Savage Worlds, which include details on the Chase Tracker.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Worlds+Videos

For CoC 7E, I'm not sure if any documentation was made by the DLC developer, but you can ask in the CoC 7E forum for details on how it works.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information