DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - 1-3 Players for D&D 5e Storm King's Thunder Campaign. Starting TONIGHT@6PM CST

Hello,

Due to some players unexpectedly dropping out we have a few spots for our new D&D 5e Storm King's Thunder campaign.

FG License: DM has FGC Ultimate so all you need is the FG demo version.
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Thursdays @ 6PM
    If new game, planned start date: 5/28/2020 - Tonight
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hour session weekly with a break.
    Term: The plan is to finish the campaign and then we discuss moving on to different content.

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Roughly 40/60
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have the DM and 3 players, need 1-3 more. If at least one person could be a healer that would really help us out.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard equipment
    Character restrictions: No evil races or characters. All official books allowed.

Details of your scenario: https://www.dndbeyond.com/marketplac...-kings-thunder

We're pretty experienced with both FG and 5e but this will be a first time run through this campaign. The group consists of 20-30 something year old men with PC gaming backgrounds, so we tend to focus more on min/maxing and strategy. That being said, if you bring a cool RP element to the group that's cool too.

I like to get a feel for people so if you wouldn't mind talking on Discord for a quick minute just so we know its a good fit all around, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you

I would be very interested in joining this group if there is still some spots open.
    I am a long time DM and would love to be able to play an ongoing session.
    TruZer0#2018 on discord if you want to reach out.

I'd be interested. I am new to FG but a long time D&D 5e player. happy to be your healer

Thread Information