Starfinder Playlist

Can elements block movement but not LoS?

I am looking for a LoS feature that does the thing described in the title. Good example would be fences and hedges. PCs could clearly watch through them but can't move through. Am i overlooking something? The terrain feature be it unlocked or looked, doesn't hinder movement but only changes, how the LoS is applied. Whereas the wall feature stops the movement, but players can't watch through them.

Is there a solution to this or have i understood something wrong and what i want is manageable somehow?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by new_vision View Post
    I am looking for a LoS feature that does the thing described in the title. Good example would be fences and hedges. PCs could clearly watch through them but can't move through. Am i overlooking something? The terrain feature be it unlocked or looked, doesn't hinder movement but only changes, how the LoS is applied. Whereas the wall feature stops the movement, but players can't watch through them.

Is there a solution to this or have i understood something wrong and what i want is manageable somehow?
    That feature that is currently under development as part of the LOS refactor. I don't have an ETA for you. The refactor is a significant update and will need to make its way through testing before being released. After the updated LOS is known to be working, the new functionality will be added to the image editing.

Blog Entries
    NOt yet. The Devs stated earlier this week that they are working on such an occluder but it's not yet available.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah, cool! Great, that it IS in development. And good to know i didn't loose my mind because i though i have overlooked something.

Thanks for the quick answer!

Thread Information