DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Anyone interested in including a long-time Superhero fan and M&M fan into a game?

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllll lookin'!

I have not given up hope.

GOT ONE! starting soon... but still...open for more!

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousHeart View Post
    GOT ONE! starting soon... but still...open for more!
    Do you mean there are openings for players? I would be interested in playing. I have herolab and the M&M 3E module.

Hey Guys, we are looking a GM to play a simple campaign and some explanation of the system in FGU. I bought the hero handbook but I don't understand anything (like where to use the attack actions, how to create them, and it's a little bit frustrating). Is there someone out there that could lend us a hand and help us understand this ruleset/book? I read the wiki of the ruleset but there's not much info there. We come from playing D&D 5e and ths ruleset is not as easy as D&D.

We are in Italy (GMT+1) and can play/test on friday's. Let me know if someone is up for a game or for at least give us a hand explaning the combat system in FGU with this ruleset. Thanks

I'm thinking about running a 3e M&M game sometime in the future, but it would be in the Central timezone in the USA (UTC -6).
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

I'm in. Just give me the deets. Are you on Discord?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    I'm thinking about running a 3e M&M game sometime in the future, but it would be in the Central timezone in the USA (UTC -6).
    Depending on day/time I want in too. I want to play a few sessions to get a grasp on how things are done in this ruleset. I'm in Pacific time and weekdays are my best availability right now.

I need something on a Friday or Saturday, if possible.

Thread Information