STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG - M&M 3rd Ed - Central Standard Time

Looking for a game of M&M 3rd Ed.

I can game Monday thru Friday after 5pm to midnight, CST and all day on Saturday.

Itchin' for a good game.

I could go for this! I haven't played M&M for a good while but I think it would be fun, fun, fun!

I am available Monday thru Friday, after 5pm. I would probably could not go to midnight except on Fridays.

Cool. Now if we can only find a GM, we will be set.

I've been weighing running a game during the week for a bit... I started organizing it just before the new playtest set went active so I put it on the backburner till they finished it up and it actually transitioned over to the live side... If you haven't gotten anything going in about a week or so and the set is ready then PM me and I'll double-time on getting it ready to go... I was definitely considering a Teen Titans style game (if not actually set in the DCU) because I'd been watching the Titans tv show.
    Last edited by ProfDogg; June 11th, 2020 at 13:07.

I'm sorry you had to be subjected to that show. :\
    I prefer the original Wolfman/Perez run and those characters seem a far cry from them.
    I think the actors were good but the writing was painful. *yeesh*

LOVE Young Justice, though. DC Animation gets it right even when they don't do so well with live action.

I am super game FOR a super game, though.
    I look forward to it.
    Last edited by DeviousHeart; June 11th, 2020 at 16:59.

I loved the show, I've really liked everything on DCU. Didn't think I'd like Harley but dang I haven't laughed so hard in years! Looking forward to Doom Patrol season 2 and actually enjoying Stargirl although it's a little too CW lol

My general impression is that DC does tv well and Marvel does movies well. A few exceptions in that mix but in general that is my humble opinion.

I've got one other player in addition to anyone interested who is reading these posts. I can't really do much as far as preparation on the GM side until the ruleset switches over. Until then though we can do player prep. If you're reading this and you're interested in playing, drop me a line at [email protected]. If you don't hear back with a relatively quick reply (within a day), PM me here so I can look in the spam folder. Let me know if you have HeroLab and generally what you'd like to play.

You won't need HeroLab but it certainly makes it easier for me if you do. I'm thinking we'll do PL 9 (135 PP).

I'll start a calendar so we can figure out what times and days we'll be playing. I use Discord for voice.

Till then, Excelsior!

I think Marvel did a phenomenal job on the Netflix Daredevil series. I like Jessica Jones and most of Luke Cage (We won't mention Iron Fist or Defenders. )

I also think DC does ANIMATED movies exceptionally well. There movies are often what I wish the WB would make into actual movies but lack the courage to do. I will say I was not pleased with the Killing Joke animated adaptation, though. (Batman and Batgirl? Um... no.)

Herolabs I got and I will start brainstorming now.
    Last edited by DeviousHeart; July 3rd, 2020 at 07:28.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousHeart View Post
    I think Marvel did a phenomenal job on the Netflix Daredevil series. I like Jenny Jones and most of Luke Cage (We won't mention Iron Fist or Defenders. )

I also think DC does ANIMATED movies exceptionally well. There movies are often what I wish the WB would make into actual movies but lack the courage to do. I will say I was not pleased with the Killing Joke animated adaptation, though. (Batman and Batgirl? Um... no.)

Herolabs I got and I will start brainstorming now.
    Jenny Jones? The talk show host? lol Her and Jerry Springer are evil masterminds! lol I know I know Jessica Jones

Thread Information