DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fantasy grounds Standard hosting demos

Ok, I was about to buy the standar version to play with my fellas, but I have a very important question I hope somebody here in this forum could answer.
    Is it possible for a Standard version software to host a campaing for more than one demo software players? If that's the case, how many? And can I save my progress? thx

Blog Entries
    Welcome to The forums.

No. Standard licenses can only host one demo player, and that campaign will be in demo mode, it will not save changes. All players need standard licenses, or the GM needs an ultimate license.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    Ok, I was about to buy the standar version to play with my fellas, but I have a very important question I hope somebody here in this forum could answer.
    Is it possible for a Standard version software to host a campaing for more than one demo software players? If that's the case, how many? And can I save my progress? thx
    Welcome Jets

You cannot host anything other than a 1 on 1 demo campaign with 1 demo player.
    Otherwise you can host for any number of licensed players.

If a demo user is the first client to connect to your table they will get connected
    But if any licensed user connects the demo user gets kicked
    You cannot have 2 demos connected to you

Thanks very much @damned: @LordEntrail:

One last question before this thread is closed. Is it posibble to host a campaing if I have purchased a Steam ultimate license and my players have the demo software? Is there any compatibility? or how can I achieve this? there's no demo version in steam.

Blog Entries
    If you have Ultimate the players can use a demo or a licensed copy to connect. No restriction.
    You can get teh Demo on Steam or here on this site.

Thread Information