STAR TREK 2d20

Character Actions - Adding/Changing

Hey all,

Really sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else, I tried looking through a number of threads and couldn't find a definitive answer.

I'm pretty well versed with FG for 5e and I'm interested in doing a PF2e game at some point, but as I'm going through the character creation process with the 2e resources, I'm having trouble figuring out how to add actions/effects as I would with the 5e version of FG. I can add spell categories, but I don't seem to be able to add action categories for fighter/champion-type characters. For example, if I want to add effects for runes on a weapon rather than changing the damage type in the weapon itself every time, I'd love to be able to turn that effect on and off. Is this already available? Happy to provide screenshot examples if what I'm asking isn't clear.

Definitely appreciate any help the group can provide.

Welcome to the FG forums!

See here (and the module linked): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post510716
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe! I will give this a try. Fantastic work with PF by the way, a lot of the other automation is really impressive.

Thread Information