Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Paizo Con

Paizo Con

I was wondering why there's no marketing being done by Fantasy Grounds at Paizo con?
    All I've seen thus far is Roll20 Streams, free adventures for Roll20 etc.

I'd argue that Pathfinder 1 & 2 as well as Starfinder is much better represented on Fantasy Grounds, just by taking a quick look in the store and the kind of automation one gets by using FG, but I'm biased

Blog Entries
    Traditionally SmiteWorks has done very little advertising for FG (or at least little I have been aware of). That has been changing since the Kickstarter though. But I suspect at this point they have not done more advertising because of the state of FGU. Given the current influx of users due to COVID and it's impact of their support queue, I don't think they can handle any more at the moment.

I hope that they have a large campaign planned for FGU's release. With a stable FGU they will be able to handle the increase in customers since their will be a lower level of support needed. Plus by then the new support person will be fully up to speed and the queue should be in good shape.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Traditionally SmiteWorks has done very little advertising for FG (or at least little I have been aware of). That has been changing since the Kickstarter though. But I suspect at this point they have not done more advertising because of the state of FGU. Given the current influx of users due to COVID and it's impact of their support queue, I don't think they can handle any more at the moment.

I hope that they have a large campaign planned for FGU's release. With a stable FGU they will be able to handle the increase in customers since their will be a lower level of support needed. Plus by then the new support person will be fully up to speed and the queue should be in good shape.
    Yeah, we could use some marketing know-how to get people over to the greener grass

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Yeah, we could use some marketing know-how to get people over to the greener grass
    I completely agree, was talking to some friends about their current game play and they had never heard of FG at all....Was a perfect opportunity for me to discuss what FG has to offer. Some aggressive marketing would help market this platform. Just a thought!

There was at least one FG promotion on the Discord (PF1, PF2 or SFS bundle if I remember correctly).

Thread Information