DICE PACKS BUNDLE

1st ED D&D LFP NZT Weekly Games

FG License: GM has ultimate, so player just need free edition
    Game System: 1st Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons including some 2nd Edition Rules

Time Zone: NZT (GMT +12/+13)
    Day of week and time: Thursday's at 7:30pm
    If new game, planned start date: Currently running game, has been going for over a year.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for 2 - 3 hrs
    Term: Ongoing

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes, via twitch only so past members see what is going on, we make no attempt to make it interesting for viewers.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Problem solving and combat focus for mid module, in between more roleplay.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 spare place
    Character starting level & equipment: Character starts at 71000xp, we will roll randomly based off the dm's guide in the appendix.
    Character restrictions: Classes from Dragon Magazines, PHB, Unearthed Arcana, new character can't be a caster as we have enough in the party.

Details of your scenario:
    The campaign started in Saltmarsh, they procured the ship from that module and have sailed to various locations, latest has been Ghost Tower of Inverness (Teleported from Baltrons Beacon) where most of the party were killed. The remains of the party are now making their way back to the Sage to return the Seeds that were roasted on the black flame.

The survivors were Sgith a 7th Level Pelor Cleric, Jandar a 6th Level Barbarian and Eson a 10th level monk rescued from Baltrons beacon. We will roleplay the introduction of the new characters, a witch, scout and magic user.

The type of player I would be looking for is someone who likes some RP and combat, I don't mind a new player either. Reason I want a new character is most of the modules are designed for 6+, for making the balance a bit easier I wish to have 7 characters ideally.
    Last edited by Hads; May 29th, 2020 at 00:28.

I'd be interested in joining. I'm willing to play any class but Fighter (Monk is preferable, if I can roll the stats for it). I'd also be interested in playing a Cavalier.
    Last edited by Dave0910; May 28th, 2020 at 10:01.

Join my discord channel tonight if you like, we can discuss the campaign and gaming group. I have pm'd you the discord code.

Thread Information