Hi,

I'm a long time GM who started with Moldvay Basic D&D in the early 80s. I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds and Mongoose Traveller 2E. That said, I've been running a weekly game for the past ten weeks, so I'm getting the hang of both. My group and I have been liking it so much, we decided to embark on a true sandbox campaign. It'd be great to have 1 or 2 more players join to help crew the ship and explore the Trojan Reach!

If you're interested, please send me a direct message here on the FG forum.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jameson

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate, so players will just need the FGU demo
Game System: Mongoose Traveller 2E

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Wednesday, 8:30pm
If new game, planned start date: Character creation, Wednesday, May 27 or June 3
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, weekly on Wednesday
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 80/20
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 in game, 1 to 2 needed
Character starting level & equipment: Standard Traveller creation
Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario: The campaign will begin in the Trojan Reach, a border sector, with small independent nations comprised of a few worlds who have banded together to form partners in defense, trade and commerce. In this sector, one can travel from the Imperium through these small, independent states to the Aslan Hierate.

As the travellers explore the Reach, play will focus on faster than light travel, spacecraft management, ship-to-ship combat, exploration, trade, diplomacy, and more—basically everything that makes Traveller a great game.

Our group is based in and around New York City. We are all avid roleplayers as well as board and miniature wargamers. We focus on narrative play but aren't against taking a moment to discuss the rules—in the service of learning not lawyering—as we play.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4923