Starfinder Playlist

LFG To play weekly games with.

I am new to D&D i've only played twice but I am really wanting to get into it. I am willing to play multiple games a week. My schedule is flexible. I live in
    GMT-5. Only down side is I am new to game and some concepts are unknown to me.

If you want to contact me Discord is Emissara#5712

Steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135199659/

FG License: Using Free version of the game.

Time Zone: Central Time USA GMT-5

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play at anytime and any day of the week. just need a scheduled time to fit it into daily schedule.

Term: I would prefer Long term, but will play till the end of campaign or character death.

Voice: I can Use voice to communicate I normally use Discord but will use the GM's preferred method of Voice Communication.

Game System Preferred: 5e

Game System Experience: Played a game of 5e in Bootcamp. I know just a little about it.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Newborn, hoping to make this a regular Hobby of mine.

Character Type Preferred: I would like to play a rogue seeing as I have almost complete Character sheet for one but I am willing to play Ranger, fighter, and Cleric.

About me: I have been Role playing for years started with Star Wars ended up getting really into it and eventually developing an interest in D&D. Now I am finally hoping i can get a good proper game in here on Fantasy Grounds. As For daily life only obligations i have is watching Nieces and Nephews. with Covid-19 Floating around can't risk getting my niece and brother infected they're High risk. This has left me with more time on my hands than I've ever had. Using that time I managed to end up here.
    Last edited by Emissara; May 27th, 2020 at 04:22. Reason: Found the Template.

Thread Information