DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Creating Parcels for a Module

So I have a module with gear and magic items for my setting (using SWADE). Yes I have it loaded up.

I am creating another module for the adventures. I am trying to create parcels for this adventure module. FGC is not allowing me to drag items from the gear/magic items module that I created into this adventure module that I am creating. Is there something that I am missing?

I am working this through the WYSIWIG interface of Fantasy Grounds.

I have no problem creating the parcel within the campaign that I have loaded, just the module that I have created.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzermeyer View Post
    So I have a module with gear and magic items for my setting (using SWADE). Yes I have it loaded up.

I am creating another module for the adventures. I am trying to create parcels for this adventure module. FGC is not allowing me to drag items from the gear/magic items module that I created into this adventure module that I am creating. Is there something that I am missing?

I am working this through the WYSIWIG interface of Fantasy Grounds.

I have no problem creating the parcel within the campaign that I have loaded, just the module that I have created.
    Make sure its not read only.

Quote Originally Posted by jackkerouac View Post
    Make sure its not read only.
    It is definitely not, I haven't exported a module yet in Read only mode.

Blog Entries
    So you created a development campaign for items. Created your items in it, then exported it to a module?

Then you created a second development campaign, loaded your items module and in this campaign you drag items from your module into parcels? Then you export from this campaign and make sure your export is including parcels?

Then you started a play/third campaign and loaded both modules and the parcels no longer have the items in it?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So you created a development campaign for items. Created your items in it, then exported it to a module?
    Yes exactly, Lets call this Magic Items Module.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Then you created a second development campaign, loaded your items module and in this campaign you drag items from your module into parcels? Then you export from this campaign and make sure your export is including parcels?
    Not exactly, but this is the step I am getting stuck on.

I am doing all my work from the Library (I am using the SWADE ruleset and I am hearing that SWEL does not work the greatest for general export. So I am using the v1.60 Enhanced Library for SWEL). Yes I created this second development module (let's call this Adventure Module.) In the campaign for Adventure Module, I loaded the Magic Items Module. I created a parcel within Adventure Module. Now I am trying to drag items from the loaded Magic Items Module but they are not not appearing within the Parcel.

Blog Entries
    Might be something specific to SWADE? I've never used it but do know that ruleset has some unique behaviors. Might try asking in the SW forums

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information