DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Expanded screen closes anytime you open a new tab

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Stretch Fantasygrounds across two screens
    2. Open any new category (NPCS, Story, etc)
    3. Screen defaults back down to one screen which then needs to be stretched back out to two

Operating system: Windows 10 64 bit
    Dnd 5e ruleset
    Newly created Campaign

this happened constantly last night during our stream on Loaded Dice Adventures on Twitch. We're using FG Unity as our platform for playing the game, but it was constantly causing issues. Some of it was simply not knowing the platform well, but this issue was definitely not one of them. Anytime that I opened a new category of tried to do a new lookup on a spell or npc, the stretched screen would shrink back down to one screen. This caused FG to no longer be visible on the display I was using on the stream to show FG to our viewers. So everytime it happened I had to stretch it back in place. One of our viewers commented that we were doing more fighting of FG than we were actual creatures in the game.

Any solution? It's really stopping us from using Unity right now, since we show this on Twitch, and having the screen blank out every time I open a screen is time consuming and also looks really bad for viewers.

I'm not seeing this; and this is the only report I've seen where this is an issue. I can't really offer a solution but if this doesn't happen when you have whatever software that you use to stream running then it's probably something with that software (this is just a guess). It could also be something to do with the way your screens are set up in Windows.

Oh, and another thing; if you are using any extensions (including themes) then disable them to see if that cures the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tycandus View Post
    Any solution? It's really stopping us from using Unity right now, since we show this on Twitch, and having the screen blank out every time I open a screen is time consuming and also looks really bad for viewers.
    I haven't noticed this either and I always have mine stretched across two screens. Are you somehow hitting the maximize button? Because that will make it go back down to one screen.

Thread Information