DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 37 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    I had a question about XP and calculations.

I totally understand that the sheet requires a good amount of manual entry (which is cool by me), but I had a question about how XP is calculated for Encounters, as I am perplexed by a few things..

First, I have a Level 2 Goblin vs. a Level 1 PLayer (and Level 1 Party Average) it shows the XP as 180 in the Encounter sheet. What is driving that number?

Also, does that number (or any) take into account Creature Bonus XP ( from Creatures and Monsters book?)

Thanks

Hi Nicodemus,

The encounter XP is actually being inherited from the RMC ruleset. If you push the refresh button it should get the average party level for the PCs on the party sheet. Then it figures out the base XP based on the NPC level and the average party level and adds the bonus XP for the NPC. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Are the professions and training packages from School of Hard Knocks a part of the RMFRP extension?

Thanks Dakadin,

That would explain the discrepancy between what I am seeing in RMFRP and the app (given it's using RMC tables).

Question, if I were to make my own updated look up tables and/or modify my local install to reflect RMFRPs values for XP and Bonus?

Hi Nicodemus,

Yes, you could make an extension that overwrites the CombatManager2.calcBattleXP function to accomplish that. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Okay, so I pulled the trigger with FGU and just purchased the Rolemaster Classic, grabbed the RMFRP extension, installed everything and have been trying to create a character -- This is going to be a HUGE LEARNING CURVE for me. I hate being so technologically challenged.

Hi windmarkbob,

Try watching the videos here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?17264-Videos

They were made for RMC but it should get you started since for the most part it should apply to RMFRP. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

The RMFRP Extension also appears to use the RM2 Exhaustion tables (at least as associated with Pace), is there a plan to update these in the near future? I assume I can make a local extension that updates this as well? Dakadin, can you let me know what file I 'll need to locate to mod. Thanks again!

Nevermind, found it rules_move.lua

Thread Information