DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 37 First 1234513 ... Last
    1. So you can add custom Races you can add a race but powerpoint dev and body dev is manually calculated when you add it. This is the same with RMC. You put the number in the skills tab. (review image 1) note the first 18 in the skill tab on the image this is the editable field.
    2. There is some auto calculating done, but not the actually race points (It would be cool if RMC *hint**hint* dakadin, that it grapped the points from the race record and not hard coded.)
    3. The system does not handle higher stats, it is possible can you refer me to the rules around this. FRP page 17 only goes to 102, you could just used the Spec bonus if you need,
    4. It is possible to add your table resolves you would need to open up the frprules.mod file look at RMtables part and copy a table there to create a new table, you can add this in you own xml. To automate it against a skill is much harder and this needs coding.

Bodydev.PNG
    Last edited by Ardem; July 2nd, 2020 at 06:51.

I just want to add my thanks to those already expressed by other fans of RMSS/RFRP. Fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    1. So you can add custom Races you can add a race but powerpoint dev and body dev is manually calculated when you add it. This is the same with RMC. You put the number in the skills tab. (review image 1) note the first 18 in the skill tab on the image this is the editable field.
    2. There is some auto calculating done, but not the actually race points (It would be cool if RMC *hint**hint* dakadin, that it grapped the points from the race record and not hard coded.)
    3. The system does not handle higher stats, it is possible can you refer me to the rules around this. FRP page 17 only goes to 102, you could just used the Spec bonus if you need,
    4. It is possible to add your table resolves you would need to open up the frprules.mod file look at RMtables part and copy a table there to create a new table, you can add this in you own xml. To automate it against a skill is much harder and this needs coding.

Bodydev.PNG
    Thanks for the clarifications, Ardem.

Regarding the high stat bonuses this is referring to RMSS (which is very similar to RMFRP): on p28 of the Rolemaster Standard Rules it states it is just (Stat-95) x 2 for all stats above 100 so this way we get:

101 = (101-95)x2 = +12
    102 = (102-95)x2 = +14
    103 = (103-95)x2 = +16

etc

Would it be possible to incorporate this ?

Sure I cannot see why not. I will fix it in the next day or two and upload a new version.

For FRP GMs and players will need to remember that they cannot go over 102.

@HintFishy Thanks I appreciate it, just glad FG and Dakadin made a great RMC, so I could make the necessary adjustments for RMSS/FRP.

Nice to see you on here, HintFishy - wishing you lots of RMSS play online!

New Version 2.11 is on the front page, recommend downloading all the ext and mods and overwrite existing files

Changes include
    Extension - Stats can now go above 102 for RMSS players or Custome Rules. Every +1 over 102 is a +2 to the stat.
    FRP Rules - No longer requires RMC Character Law, Resistance Tables and Quick reference to items included. Included missed Rowing and and Sailing Skills, Fixed Combat Manuvuer to use the Combat Manuvuer Table not Crafts
    FRP ARMsLaw - Fixed some minor issues.
    FRP Races - No Changes
    FRP Spell Law - Corrected a number of Essence, Open and Closed Lists, Added Concealment Master Dabbler Base, Corrected a number of Mentalism Open and Closed, Added All Mystic Base Lists

Hi Ardem,

Thanks for putting out an update so quick, much appreciated.

I took a look at the stats and the bonus still caps at 102, am I missing something that needs to be done to enable the stats & bonuses to go above 102?

Can you check that the version you have in the chat window is FRP extension 2.11 and not 2.1.

I rechecked on my side and if you put 103 in the current field you get +16.

I would recommend redownload the ext file and replace or delete and replace the current ext file

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Can you check that the version you have in the chat window is FRP extension 2.11 and not 2.1.

I rechecked on my side and if you put 103 in the current field you get +16.

I would recommend redownload the ext file and replace or delete and replace the current ext file

Seems I somehow managed to update everything apart from the FRP.ext, my bad.

Thanks so much , works like a charm! Time to setup my First Age campaign!!

Thread Information